(Closed) Has anyone bought dress by Winnie Couture Esme 8405??

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

The base price of the Esme is about $2,000

Post # 4
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@ChristyK:  what size are you And height? I am a 0 at 5’2″ and am trying to figure out how it will fit me. You look quite small as well. i love how the dress fits you. I am from nj but have to go to Philadelphia to try on winnie couture dresses. The stores in nyc don’t even carry them. Such a pain. But winnie couture makes gorgeous dresses at a good price. And let me know anything else about the dress you might want to add. Like dislikes…

Post # 5
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@misspolite:  I am also a size 0 and I am 5’4″ but will be wearing 2 inch kitten heels with the gown. As far as the dress goes it is beautiful! I made a alot of custom changes to it as Winnie Couture really works with you to make custom dress. I lowered the back and neckline, I added buttons down the back and a bow also on the back. I also made the inside of the gown all silk for comfort as I live in Texas and my June wedding will be hot! My exact measurements are 34″ 23″ 32″

the city I live in did not carry the gown also so I had to drive all the way to houston to try it on. It was about a four hour trip. BUT I wasn’t ready to buy it that day so I found a licensed Winnie Couture retailer and had the salon “borrow” the dress for me. I paid $50. I found a list of licensed Winnie Couture dealers in NY for you. You should call and ask about the dress loaner program. 

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@misspolite

I really like the Esme dress as well! Is there anyway you can post or personal message me pictures of your dress.  I like your customization ideas. They seem very flexible with changing things up on the dress.  I was thinking of having the skirt brought up a couple of inches so that the dress isn’t so tight around me knees, but I really like your ideas too and would to see how it looks! 

Post # 6
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2015

ChristyK:  where in texas did you go to borrow the dress i love this dress and really want to try it on and also my daughters name is esme and she loves that the dress has her name 

The topic ‘Has anyone bought dress by Winnie Couture Esme 8405??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors