(Closed) Has anyone ever bought wedding bands from Amazon? $300 budget =(

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1671 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@melonseeds:  maybe o.co, my ring is from there. It’s nice and has held up well. My FI had trouble with the delivery process, so just make sure you leave plenty of time until you need it.

Post # 4
870 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Etsy and Ebay are other great options for finding rings.  A lot of sellers are willing to negotiate price and do custom orders so don’t be shy about messaging them! 

For example, here is a listing for a 1mm twist gold ring for only $95 from Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/126200222/14k-gold-1mm-twisted-ring-dainty-gold?ref=sr_gallery_10&ga_search_query=1+mm+gold+ring&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=1+mm+gold+ring

Post # 5
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Some nice options on Overstock.com.

1 mm is very, very thin so you may need to go up to 2 mm.

Post # 6
5764 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

Don’t forget ebay!  Be sure to check your seller out, but you are covered by ebay just in case there is a problem with your rings.  Ebay will refund your money, including shipping.  I

don’t know if etsy offers that kind of protection when you buy jewlery.

Post # 7
83 posts
Worker bee

Def check out pompeii3 it’s better to order directly off their website but they are on ebay as well. The prices are great and the gold work is beautiful 🙂

Post # 8
11239 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

Check Amazon, eBay, Overstock, and ice.com. Definitely read reviews and return policies first!

Post # 9
226 posts
Helper bee

My sister bought a black pearl necklace from amazon and she loves it, I am going to order a topaz ring I have been eyeing for a while on there, but I don’t plan on getting it for a few weeks. We may be biased though, we work for amazon and get a small discount. lol The important thing on amazon is to look carefully to see if if it is sold by amazon, or one of the other sellers. If it is someone else, check their ratings and return policies.

Post # 10
700 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We bought our wedding bands on Amazon for $600 and were quite pleased (and still are)! My DH’s white gold ring is from Amazon LLC and my rose gold half diamond band is from a company that no longer operates through Amazon, it seems, and I don’t remember the name. When we had mine appraised, they said it was valued at nearly double what we paid for it, which wasn’t the case for all my diamond jewelry! We also bought my antique engagement ring through http://www.rubylane.com. You might be able to find some deals there if you’re okay with second hand. Any good jeweler will be able to resize rings you buy online.

Post # 11
1841 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Try Sam’s Club!  They have some nice diamond bands…

Post # 12
2379 posts
Buzzing bee

I like overstock.com and ice.com – you’ll get some good options, plus you can read reviews! Resizing can be costly, so make sure you know your size first.

Post # 13
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@melonseeds:  I bought two. One was from pompeii3 (actually, I found it on amazon but ordered straight through them so I could get a discount using a code). I would not recommend them. A lot of the diamonds were dark and ugly. I also bought another through Designer Diamonds http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009I1DQDK/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1   That one is much nicer, with nice white diamonds.

Post # 14
388 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I bought FI’s engagement band in white gold from Amazon… it was really shiny and pretty but scratched up really quickly. It was around $150 for 3mm, 14k

Post # 15
1926 posts
Buzzing bee

I got my ring (not wedding band though) from Amazon! I don’t think it’s too shabby for $325. 

Post # 16
3697 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

We got my husband’s wedding band from Amazon for $40.  It’s tungsten carbide so it can’t be resized, but we’d just buy a new one for $40 if he needed a different size. 

Find a friend/family member to share their Prime membership with you so you can get them in 2 days and return for free.  We tried 3 or 4 before keeping his.  

The topic ‘Has anyone ever bought wedding bands from Amazon? $300 budget =(’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors