Has anyone purchased and used the Casablanca A036 gown?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee

I also just ordered Casalanca Diamond A036. I have been unable to find a photo of it anywhere online. My bridal salon was able to find a sketch of the dress to send me but that’s it. I posted on here seeing if anyone has a picture of the dress but no one has responded yet. I’d still love to see a pic or photo if anyone has one!

Post # 4
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

The casablanca diamond collection is a private collection only sold in select boutiques. Reason I know this is because I purchased a diamond collection dress at a sample sale for a super low price and I wanted to see what the retail price was… i searched online for weeks… message me at [email protected] because I found a website.

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee

I just went to Novella in San Francisco and I tried it on. Luckily my friend took pix, here they are =) The price was $720, an amazing deal!!! 

Post # 7
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Any updates from you brides that already wore this dress? I just purchased mine today and would love to see pictures!

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee

natynaty:  

any chance you could lousy some pics in dress?  I think I am organ same dress and world love to see how it photographs! 

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

I also purchased Casablanca  A036 and cannot find any pictures of “real brides” wearing it.  I have found stock photos & on mannequin ll but wish I could see how it photographs as I’m starting to have doubts that it might be too plain.  Has anyone worn this style ABC have feedback and/or pictures to help ease my mind or steer me to find a 2nd dress?  Any input would be very much appreciated!

Is it normal to continue to browse dresses online abs regret the one you selected? 

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  tami.a.miller.
Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2015

tami.a.miller:  Oops, sorry for the many typo’s – bad phone! If anyone has real pics in this dress, would love to see something.  I am still contemplating buying a 2nd dress as I am hoping this is not too plain in pics.  Attached is a pic of the dress when I tried it on locally before i purchased it – one is on hanger, and one on me, but it is way big and looked much better in person!

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Update on above post/pic.  I wore this dress for my wedding on 9/19/15 and I honestly can’t imagine a more perfect dress and for my perfect wedding-it does not photograph plain at all-simple, classic, beautiful.  ! I had it altered to fit a little more “hour glass’ and didn’t have to wear a slip nor a bra as my alteration lady sewed the bra into the dress. It was so light and no hot at all. The ruffles on the bottom, organza overlay and lace applique details photographed beautifuly. The only negative was that my bustle was not high enough on my backside so it looked like a string was hanging from my bum…though that was not the fault of casablanca or my alterations lady -my mom just had attached it incorrectly:)

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors