(Closed) Has anyone purchased Eden Wedding Gown Informal 1380?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi! I’m looking for the same dress and somehow I cannot find anyone who has it or has tried it on. Are the photos you posted yours? they are really small and you can’t really see the dress… Have you tried it on?

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

My wedding is June 18, 2011. I bought this dress and had my first fitting this past weekend! I fell in love with this dress at a bridal show, tried it on last September and fell in love!! I cannot wait for it to altered and to wear it!! 🙂

Post # 6
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2017 - Seattle, WA

I was just looking at Eden’s website yesterday and saw this dress, and thought it would be perfect for my beach wedding next year!!  There were a few others I liked as well.  I just loved how flowy the skirt is!  It looks great on you.

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

CountryBee…do you have any pics of the dress after your fittings?  I LOVE this dress…it’s in my top 5 and it’s really hard to make a decision!

Post # 10
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Hi!  The dress look beautiful on you!  I purchaced the Eden 1381!  I am so glad to see another Eden girl!

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hi CountryBee,

Wow the dress looks really gorgeous on you. Would you mind telling me what size the dress was before alterations? I’m in two minds whether to buy this dress or not for my wedding but am wondered about how it will fit.

Thanks so much!

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

@CountryBee: Thanks that’s really helped! I’ve ordered the dress now too 🙂 I’m a 34b too and was concerned about how it would fit around the bust.

Congratulations on your wedding this Saturday! You’ll look amazing! It’d be really nice to see some pics afterwards.

Post # 16
3 posts
Wannabee

@CountryBee: Wow you look so gorgeous! The dress really suits you and your flowers look so lovely. Thanks so much for posting the pic. Is your dress in white or ivory? It really compliments your skin. Congratulations on your weddding!

The topic ‘Has anyone purchased Eden Wedding Gown Informal 1380?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors