(Closed) Has anyone purchased from Since1910 internationally?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Vikstar:  

Hello fellow Aussie πŸ™‚

I can understand your dilemma, i had my heart set on a verragio wedding band which can’t be found in Australia..

I havnt dealt with since 1910, however I bought my verragio from TQ Diamonds. They also stock Tacori. There customer service is amazing! And I wanted to avoid custom issues which they happily helped me with πŸ˜‰

I couldn’t be happier! I’m sure since 1910 is great too, I just wanted to chime in on my experience. Good luck!

Post # 4
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 1999

@Vikstar:  Hi V, I was just about to ask the same question and I came across your post! I live in UK and although they do have a Tacori dealer here…prices are pretty inflated. I have placed an order with 1910 for a 2565rd as an upgrade for my solitaire.  I will pick it up when I go to the US for Christmas.  Service has been amazing so far…made the order over the phone, they took measurements for my stone, took payment and told me thankyou very much, your ring will be ready in 2 weeks!  They have been keeping me updated via email…so far I am pretty pleased with the service…will let you know when I get my ring!

Post # 6
1762 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I also wondering about since1910 my SO and i have beening ring hunting and I found the one I want but i wanted to check out if any bees has purchase from there aswell thanks for this post tho..

Post # 7
21 posts
Newbee

Actually I’m a bit nervous now… I mean what if I don’t like it?! I’ve been surfing the net forever and really wanted this setting. Now the deal is done, I’m freaking out especially after reading some negative reviews about how delicate and ‘underwhelming’ the 2565 is and how the diamonds on the twist are so small, they don’t look like diamonds.

YIKES!! Well, fingers crossed!

Post # 8
21 posts
Newbee

Ok so I finally got my Tacori setting from Since 1910. I ordered from them because its about $700 more expensive here in UK. its totally beautiful, just like I had imagined…only downfall is that Tacori made it a whole size too small!! Since1910 must have sent me 3 emails confirming alll the details including  that it was supposed to be size 6.. It’s 5 πŸ™  I was supposed to go to US myself and pick it but plans changed and my husband picked it up. So there’s no point making an overseas complaint! I took it over to Tacori in London and they will set my diamond and resize it…but I have to pay over $100 for resizing which I’m a little pissed at because it wasn’t my fault.  Aaah well…Now you know what it’s like to make an International purchase from Since1910!! 

Post # 9
1762 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@Clea:  thanks for this post I just recently ordered a verragio ring from since 1910 as well I hope I don’t have the same problem.

Post # 11
21 posts
Newbee

@Serey:  just send them an email to reconfirm your order is as it should be…and then post a pic of your ring so we can all drool!!

@Vikstar:  oh for sure…sometime next week πŸ™‚

Post # 12
21 posts
Newbee

Ok so I got my new Tacori 2565 setting..yay!! Been 5 days now, and I’m loving it…only problem is, my wedding band is not matching..now onto my next venture πŸ™‚ Im posting some before and after pics. i had a solitaire in a classic prong setting for the last 13 years. Loving the change! 

Post # 13
21 posts
Newbee

Post # 14
21 posts
Newbee

My new Tacori πŸ™‚

Post # 15
21 posts
Newbee

The topic ‘Has anyone purchased from Since1910 internationally?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors