(Closed) Has anyone tried on Mori Lee 1855?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I have called around like crazy looking for that dress. I haven’t even tried any others on yet ,I just love it. I found out since it’s from the fall collection no one really has it yet. I am actually going to the Mori Lee trunk show on July 7 JUST to try this dress on. I will hopefully be able to get a photo in it and I’ll post it then if no one else does first 🙂 

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I just tried it on and I am in LOVE!! Its beautiful!!!

Post # 8
68 posts
Worker bee

I’m curious about how it FEELS! Is it lightweight or heavy? I’m worried about the beading on the top being rough and irritating my arms. I’m particular about that, I just want to be comfortable. 

I’m trying it on in less than 2 weeks, I can’t wait! 

Post # 10
1257 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

It looks very beautiful, giving you a nice shape. You look like you like it!

Post # 11
68 posts
Worker bee

It’s beautiful! It looks great on you! I can’t wait for next weekend to try it. 

Post # 12
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I said yes to this dress.  The bead work is very nice and I think the mori lee stock photo does not do it justice.  I saw it and ordered it from Stephanies Bridal in Pennsburg, PA.  I cant wait till mine comes in.

Post # 13
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I love love love this dress but have not seen it anywhere….anyone seen this dress in Toronto?

Post # 14
3141 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

That is beautiful

Post # 15
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@cdarden117 and @diamondsragrlbf    This Mori Lee 1855 is GORGEOUS! Would you be willing to share the cost of the dress? Thanks.

Post # 16
68 posts
Worker bee

@angcamp84:  Mine was around $1200 I think. My mom paid for it, so I don’t remember the exact cost. Alterations are pricey though because I’ve lost so much weight since I ordered it. :-/ 

The topic ‘Has anyone tried on Mori Lee 1855?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors