(Closed) Has anyone tried on Vera Wang VW351075? (Halter Ball Gown w/ Tulle Petal Skirt)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
8576 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

bump. im also interested in this dress.

Post # 4
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I actually just received that dress from the USA today! Along with the horsehair sash.  It’s so beautiful!!

Post # 6
15 posts
Newbee

Jenny, it’s a size 6 – much smaller than I take right now, but it was the LAST size!! currently working on fitting into it.  According to the weight of it when it was shipped, it is 10 lbs.  it seems really heavy when holding it, but I tried it on  tonight, (just barely) and it didn’t weigh a lot when on.  It’s nicer looking in person than in the picture! I’m a bit stressed about trying to fit into it buying worse comes to worse, I’ll buy another one 🙁

Post # 8
Hostess
8576 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I’m DYING to see a real bride in it. The stock photo doesn’t seem to do it justice.

This dress was my first love, but none of the DB’s around here has it in stock =[.

Post # 9
Hostess
8576 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@NursebrideNS:  It looks so much differant than the stock picture! But beautiful! Can you post a picture of you in it?

Post # 10
15 posts
Newbee

Yes size 6 is the last size and this was in October.  🙁 as soon as I can fit into it, I’ll take a pic!!

Post # 11
15 posts
Newbee

And yes I bought it from davids bridal.  I phoned various stores and size 6 was THE last size they could order. I had it shipped to my university roommate in Washington state. Then she shipped it to me. 

Post # 13
15 posts
Newbee

Jenny, I’d  say so.  In sept they had every size. Then in October I noticed online it was on clearance so immediately called them and at that point all they had where size 6. I’ve gone online since and I’m pretty sure they are sold out.  They just haven’t removed it from the website.  I’d phone though to make sure!! I’m in about a 14 now and have lost 25 pounds.  Slowly but surley making my way into it.  As soon as I can get into it, I’ll take pics.  It’s even more beautiful in person. The tulle petals are so soft and the train is a faiR length.  

Post # 14
560 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

I’m in love with this dress. I know it is the dress for me… I’m dying to see it on another bride or MYSELF 🙂

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee

I just purchased this dress two days ago through Davids Bridal. I called the one nearest to me, she checked around and the only one she could order closest to my size was a 6. But, I am not expected to receive it for 4 months. 

The topic ‘Has anyone tried on Vera Wang VW351075? (Halter Ball Gown w/ Tulle Petal Skirt)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors