(Closed) Has anyone used these thingamajigs?

posted 8 years ago in Beauty
  • poll: What do you think?
    Looks good the way it is... rock what your mama gave you! : (8 votes)
    62 %
    I see what you mean, here's what I suggest to add more cleavage (pls comment below) : (5 votes)
    38 %
  • Post # 3
    3526 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

    They have different ones they have a clasp that go under your boobs to lift and bring together.

    Even department stores have way cheaper one.

    The name brand one is NuBra.

    Post # 4
    18637 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2009

    Since you have cups in your dress, can you add some cutlets underneath to push you up?  Think Take-Outs.

    Post # 5
    3124 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2009

    I think you look lovely! I’d say you could try those babies out, but test them thoroughly – you don’t want any crazy warddrobe malfunctions. You know what i do when i need a boost? i roll my shoulders back and make sure my neck is long. Everything just seems perkier – butt, boobs, you name it. I do a little better with my posture (without sticking my chest out) and woohoo!

    Post # 6
    652 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2009

    yes, leave it the way it is, btw love your dress!

    Post # 7
    690 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

    A woman I work with told me that to add oomph, get a strapless bra in a size lower than what you wear, but one cup size larger. Like if you are a 38B, get a 36C bra and it adds that oomph.

    Post # 8
    279 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

    I agree with getting  NuBra. I am a 34B and it has done wonders to give me lift (and add a little volume)

    Post # 10
    94 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

    I’m all for up and together. Try the NuBra. it works wonders.

    The topic ‘Has anyone used these thingamajigs?’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors