(Closed) Has anyone used this & do they work???

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3219 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I got one like it from walmart a long time ago and it works great! I have big boobs and it held them up in place!

Post # 4
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’ve used the invisible push-up bra, its just two sticky gel cups that link together in the middle if you want them to.

They kinda just stick onto you, work great and give the girls a little bit of ooompf too. i wore them for an evening gown and am planning on using them for the wedding too! you have to keep them clean though otherwise they lose their adhesive.  I have also worn them under a strapless bra to help give a little more cleavage.  

Post # 5
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I am pretty sure I will be buying Casablanca 1957 and the seamstress said to sew in padded cups for support- the alteration cost is not very expensive (around $25) which is much cheaper than some of the fancy bras!

Post # 6
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

i’ve worn one before..i’m a small 34d and it held the girls up okay. wasn’t great, but did the job well enough. 🙂

Post # 7
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I’ve tried them and I didn’t think they really worked that well, I have pretty big boobs though like 34dd/e and my seamstress actually found me a strapless bra that is the best one I have ever tried on!

Post # 8
416 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Didnt work for me at all… Im 38dd. Stickmdid not hold big boobs in.

The topic ‘Has anyone used this & do they work???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors