(Closed) has anyone worn maggie sottero RD1114?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hi there. I have bought this dress too and also love it:) My wedding isnt until june though so no pics yet i’m afraid. Also these dresses are made for 6ft tall models, i am 5ft 2 so it’s not looking good yet, alterations await. Can’t wait to see some real pictures of people in it. the woman who works at the shop i bought it from said that a veil that goes to around the small of your back would suit this dress. She also pointed out that you’ll see your toes as you walk in this one so get shoes you like. Otherwise I think i’ll keep it simple. Have you decided on shoes or anything yet? X

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

I absolutely love the rd1114. I tryed it on in a bridal salon but I made the huge mistake of buying a knock-off of it online to save money. The gown is horrific. Did you buy your gown from the salons of the actual designer? Any advice?

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hi! I have ordered Maggie Sottero Rehearsal Dinner1114, getting married in March 2013, and I’ve been struggling to find bridesmaids dresses that I like that work well with the dress. I guess I’d like them to be fairly similar (v-neck, same-ish type of fabric) and was just wondering if any of y’all had pictures of the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses you ended up going with or any suggestions? 🙂

The topic ‘has anyone worn maggie sottero RD1114?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors