(Closed) Has anyone worn the Ella dress 5629

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Me πŸ™‚  That’s my dress πŸ™‚  I don’t have it yet but here’s some trying on pics – not the best i’m afraid!!!  First trial is later this month – here’s hoping my dieting has taken effect πŸ˜‰ xxxx

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee

@MeeShell:  

Awww I love seeing a picture of someone else in the dress – I used to google for ages and ages but never find any.  Although that is part of the reason why I love the dress so much it’s so rare πŸ™‚  I have another dress fitting on Monday – had some alterations done so will show you some piccies then.  When do you receive your dress?

xx

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee

@MeeShell:  So….i’m having the straps that come with the dress added to the back of the dress for some more sparkly – here is a photo of them just pinned on for now, will get to see them properly on Monday πŸ™‚

I’m having some cap sleeves added to the dress as I didn’t want it strapless – again I’ll see them on Monday.  Here is a photo with sample fabric – my actual straps will match the fabric of the dress and the dress shop had some flower aplique’s which matched identically to the dress flowers πŸ™‚

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee

@MeeShell:  Oooh I love Benjamin Adams shoes they look amazing πŸ™‚  I bought some Rainbow Club ones, had them dyed silver (our colour scheme is midnight blue and silver) and stuck the crystals on myself….here’s the end results

We did try and order identical straps for the dress but we couldn’t get them in the UK – you might have more luck?  The shop had some that match perfectly – looking forward to seeing my dress again Monday πŸ™‚ xx

The topic ‘Has anyone worn the Ella dress 5629’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors