(Closed) Have any bees tried on the Bonny Bridal Unforgettable #1200 and taken a pic?

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 4
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Thanks for the question! I’m interested in this dress too, but I’d actually like to try the “weird copper color”! I found a store in San Antonio and will go look at the dress next week, but I think their sample is too small for me to try on 🙁 Will take pics if I can!

Post # 5
1340 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@alaskagrown86:  I didn’t get a chance to try that one one, but if there are any stores closer to you that sell Bonny gowns, you can “Borrow a Bonny

Post # 6
26 posts
Newbee

@alaskagrown86:  Bonny 1200 in white, size 20, I’m street size 18-20

Post # 8
26 posts
Newbee

@alaskagrown86:  I LOVED it! But I didn’t like the fabric sample that Bonny Bridal graciously sent- it was more bluish-brown.

Soooo… I took a gamble and ordered from China! DHgate.com, seller life_shop quickly sent an awesome dress in 3 weeks, for less than $150! Sorry the picture and color didn’t photograph as well on the hanger!

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m getting this dress with the black flower belt. It’s the Bonny 1200 Unforgettable dress for my August Wedding… Here it’s a bit too big (size 22). I’ve ordered a size 21 and will alter the bust area (I have no girls haha).

I’ve also got a viel that is trimmed in black that is elbow length.

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@alaskagrown86: Here is an updated picture of my wedding day. It is the bonny bridal #1200… I added a black belt to it.  

Post # 13
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Nope, but I got the Bonny 232 🙂

The topic ‘Have any bees tried on the Bonny Bridal Unforgettable #1200 and taken a pic?’ is closed to new replies.

(Closed) Have any bees tried on the Bonny Bridal Unforgettable #1200 and taken a pic?

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Find Amazing Vendors