(Closed) Have any May 2013 brides bought their dresses yet?

posted 6 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

yep, sure did, and before engagement too! LOL

Post # 4
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I have mine!  This was from my first try on, and it really isn’t done justice in this photo because it needs to be higher and laced tighter.

Post # 5
853 posts
Busy bee

I think I bought mine about 2 months after being engaged. Here it is. It needs to be fitted, but I am waiting until december for that. In the mean time, I am trying to lose about 8 lbs, or 3 inches off my waist.

Sorry about the weird look on my face, I dont look like that all the time (Or at least i hope not lol). I didn’t know that a picture was being taken.

Post # 6
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Got mine sitting snugly in the closet.  Started looking at dresses the NEXT DAY of course, found this one about 3 weeks later

The pic I have of me wearing it is ummm…. not good, so stock photo will have to do

Post # 8
1925 posts
Buzzing bee

I got my dress about 9 months ago (wow, time sure does fly!).  

Post # 9
452 posts
Helper bee

yup bought it in may/june and got in mid-august!

Post # 10
908 posts
Busy bee

Nope. My Maid/Matron of Honor is visiting in a few weeks, so I’m planning on going then, but I think my mom will be upset if she isn’t there as well so I’m not sure. 

Post # 11
934 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Yep! Got it in May 2012.

Post # 12
549 posts
Busy bee

Not yet! I’m going to my third store to try on more dresses this week!

Post # 13
128 posts
Blushing bee

I bought mine a week after we had been engaged. We came in town to tell my parents that we were engaged and I surprised by my stepmom by having an appointment to try on dresses. When I put on my dress I knew it was the one and I didn’t want to quit looking anymore. 

Post # 14
1281 posts
Bumble bee

Yes!  Got it in July 🙂

Post # 15
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Yup, got it this past July but don’t have any picture to post. 🙁

Post # 16
170 posts
Blushing bee

My personal pictures are on my other computer (plus they are of an awful quality) but I do have the model pictures! It’s supposed to come in sometime this month or next and I can’t wait! Hopefully then I’ll have some better pictures. 

The topic ‘Have any May 2013 brides bought their dresses yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors