(Closed) Have any May 2013 brides bought their dresses yet?

posted 8 years ago in May 2013
Post # 17
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m going to look on friday for the first time 🙂

Post # 18
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Yup. I LOVE my dress. I just bought it last Thursday!  Happy May Bees!

Post # 19
111 posts
Blushing bee

I bought mine at the end of July. Its supposed to arrive begining of February! 

Post # 20
202 posts
Helper bee

Here is mine!! Yay!! It’s supposed to be in by mid-November! I can’t wait.

Post # 21
37 posts
Newbee

Not yet, but ive narrowed it down to two. Hopefully its only a matter of time. 

Post # 22
71 posts
Worker bee

Yep! A local bridal boutique was having 40% off sale! I snagged my $1900 Enzoani Blue Eldorado dress for about $1100 on sale! I wont go in for alternations until about 6-5 months out though…

Post # 23
205 posts
Helper bee

@Ms.GoodEarth:  That dress is stunning on you!

I picked my dress in June and it will be here mid November! Can’t wait to see it again!

I was nervous to choose one so early, my mom and Maid/Matron of Honor live far away so they had to make a special trip just to go shopping with me. But in the end I only tried on a few dresses and their reaction to the one I chose just made it easy.

I picked an Allure Couture (C182) When I got home and searched for my dress on their website I knew it was fate when I saw the model on a zebra print rug (getting married at a Zoo and using zebra in our wedding!) So perfect!

Post # 24
443 posts
Helper bee

@NVMox2480:  Oh my! Love your dress!

I found mine in late June! I can’t wait to find my perfect sash to add some bling and to have my first fitting to put it on again 🙂

Post # 25
44 posts
Newbee

Yes, I bought mine in August. 🙂

Post # 26
166 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 27
513 posts
Busy bee

My dress is Davids Bridal wg3038. Im 5ft even so ill have to get it altered to knee length. Im wearing  purple Maribelle Bow heels and a blingy bridal belt. Super excited.

Post # 28
567 posts
Busy bee

Yup! I ordered mine in June. I wish I had a picture.

Post # 30
1812 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013 - Pavilion overlooking golf course scenery, reception at banquet hall

I bought mine this weekend! It’s Mori Lee 1854 but let me assure you it looks DUMB and STIFF and GOOFY on the model, I rock it so much better!

I bought the sample, though, so I already got to take it home. Can I ask how you guys are storing your dresses until the big day? I’ve heard not to keep them in plastic garment bags, which is what mine came home in. I’ve heard you have to use white cotton bags (or white cotton sheets safety-pinned together) so it won’t discolor…

Post # 31
35 posts
Newbee

I got mine about 2 weeks ago. I bought it off the rack so I don’t have to wait around for it to come in. I was getting really antsy about getting a dress. Now I have to worry about maintaining my weight, but it is a new dress so at least there’s extra fabric!

The topic ‘Have any May 2013 brides bought their dresses yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors