(Closed) Have any May 2013 brides bought their dresses yet?

posted 8 years ago in May 2013
Post # 62
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

DRESS…..DONE!!!!!!!

Post # 63
642 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I’m getting mine custom-made with a very light silk under the lace because the shindig is going down in Mexico! But it’s going to be an unholy love-child between these two dresses:

The lace and its placement will look like this gown (Maggie Sottero’s Charisse):

And the silhouette will be more similar to this one (this one isn’t of me. I stole it from another Bee. It’s a Legends Ramona Kaveza 192. I hope she doesn’t mind). So it’ll flare out right under the hips rather than at the knee. 

Post # 64
220 posts
Helper bee

We are getting married on the 17th too!!! Here is the dress that I got!

Post # 65
96 posts
Worker bee

I ordered my Maggie Sottero Karena Royale in December 2011. It arrived in May 2012 & I go for my first official fitting in February. Nee dto change the belt!

Post # 66
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@Ms.GoodEarth:  drop-dead looking dress! love it.

Post # 67
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@aggie2010:  I just bought the Mori Lee 1854 also!  Im having mine made strapless-  I liked the ‘bling’ of the Mori 1913 but the skirt was too full, and liked the lace and slimmer fit of the Maggie Sottero ‘Lori’ (with a sweetheart neckline) but it didn’t have much ‘bling’.  The 1854 was a perfect mix of the two.  The lace and rhinestones are gorgeous on it, aren’t they?

Post # 68
12 posts
Newbee

Love all the dresses ladies! 

I picked mine out about 4 months ago. When I went shopping, I didnt even like it on the rack, and my coordinator snuck it in. When I came out in it everyone cried!! that’s how I knew it was the right dress 🙂

Post # 69
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@aggie2010:  we’re dress twins! 😀 I don’t get to see mine again til spetember though… by which time you’ll already be married!!

Post # 70
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Post # 71
1048 posts
Bumble bee

Ordered my Allure 8850 in November and just got the shipping confirmation email today!  It will be here Monday or Tuesday.  Can’t wait!

Post # 72
224 posts
Helper bee

Here’s mine from my 2nd fitting last week. the chest still needs to be taken in a little more, the modesty piece needs to be reduced, and they are adding in the bustle

The topic ‘Have any May 2013 brides bought their dresses yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors