(Closed) Have any other Oct 2012 brides ordered the dress?? :o)

posted 9 years ago in October 2012
Post # 31
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

I ordered my dress in February and it came in May 10 (the day I took RN boards!).

Post # 32
7338 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@MsFoxxy: Thank you!

View original reply
@Willow1991: Stunning!

Post # 33
2657 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Excited!

Post # 34
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
@couawilou: Thank you!

I need to figure out a bra option. I was thinking of a longline bra but I have a feeling that I won’t like wearing it all day long. Maybe just sew in some bra cups?

Post # 35
7338 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@Willow1991: That’s what I’m doing. I really don’t feel like wearing a bra all night, so cups it is, plus they give my girls a lift that I like hihi

Post # 36
1271 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

i will probably be ordering my dress on sept 9…

Post # 37
17 posts
Newbee

I haven’t even started shopping yet! My first appointment is set up for the weekend after Thanksgiving. My mom and my Future Mother-In-Law both live out of state, so I am waiting to make the first trip with them. If we don’t find it that day then I am probably on my own until I do find it- I can’t be waiting for another weekend we can all be in the same state.

Any tips to maximize the shopping experience?

Post # 39
70 posts
Worker bee

I’m still working on my venue (hope to have that settled in the next 2 weeks) and then the dress is NEXT!!

Post # 40
67 posts
Worker bee

Yes, and she’s already altered and ready to go!  I’m actually not really that ahead of the game – my original date was October 22, 2011, and we ended up moving the date back a year after I’d already sent her off to the seamstress.  But at least that one headache I don’t have to worry about anymore!

Post # 41
437 posts
Helper bee

Mine was a sample that fit perfectly, so no ordering done here. But yes… I have chosen a dress…

Post # 42
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Harley Bride-to-Be: Yay another Oct. 20 bride!!!

My dress arrived from USA and I was sooo dissapointed, the person I bought it from lied to me about it being genuine, te seams are rough and the beading and lacework was just not up to standard :o(

I waited a few days, tried to fix it myself, ordered crystals and everything, and when two inches of concealed stiching took me an hour I realised there is no way I have time to fix it myself, and for the cost of repairs I could get another dress :o(

Well I found another dress and I am soooo happy, I asked all the right questions, the measurements are perfect for me and it is genuine, brand new and tags still attached from the bridal store!!!!!!

My new dress is Sottero and Midgley jsm 1103 in champagne – light gold with an ivory lace overlay, with corset tie back. I got it for the most AMAZING price!!!!!

It will arrive in a few weeks :o)

Post # 44
143 posts
Blushing bee

I have found my dress for sure. I’m planning on ordering it when my mother gets back into town since she will be buying it for me.

Post # 45
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@actingdarling: Wow!!! Very nice!!

The topic ‘Have any other Oct 2012 brides ordered the dress?? :o)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors