(Closed) Have any other Oct 2012 brides ordered the dress?? :o)

posted 9 years ago in October 2012
Post # 77
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

๐Ÿ™‚ THANK YOU!!!!! 

Post # 78
142 posts
Blushing bee

I ordered mine in NOvember… comes in at the end of APril!!.. Maggie Sottero PRISCILLA>!!! love it

Post # 79
577 posts
Busy bee

(mirror shot, full length)

Mine’s an Enzoani but I don’t know which. Closest I’ve found online is the Dartmouth. I got it off the rack and the only alterations needed will be a bustle and possible hemming, depending on the shoes I decide on! And I will obviously have it steamed/pressed. It’s sitting at my dad’s house and I look at it every time I go over there haha. I love it so, so much, and I seriously cannot wait to wear it and see my fiancee’s reaction!

Post # 80
138 posts
Blushing bee

Congrats to the October brides who have found it, and good luck to you all still looking!

Went shopping just before the holidays and it was SUCH a blast!! I was afraid I wouldn’t find anything and wouldn’t ‘know’….you know, like they do on SYTTD! BUT I DID!!! YAY!! It’s the Allure 8810, a style I didn’t ever really think I could pull off but always loved the look of. Once it was on, I immediately loved it.  I will post a pic once my posse that went with me get me some ๐Ÿ™‚

Now for the New Year to help give a kick start to the fitness/nutrition regime so it looks as good as possible!!

Post # 81
32 posts
Newbee

I ordered Casablaca 1992 a couple months ago! It ships in March. Random photo I found online is below…I will not be wearing that silly choker thing ๐Ÿ™‚

CAS_1992-2T.jpg

Post # 82
3 posts
Wannabee

Found a design by a local bridal shop owner and just HAD to have it. FH very graciously offered to buy for me because I loved it so much. The shop won’t allow any pics so I had to surreptitiously take this outside in my car. lol

The topic ‘Have any other Oct 2012 brides ordered the dress?? :o)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors