(Closed) have any size 16/18 brides tried this dress on?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4887 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

You can totally wear a fitted dress and you should absolutely try this dress on.  I did not try this style on, however just about every dress I did try at AA was very fitted, and I was absolutely a solid size 16 at the time.  I bought a fit & flare from them and was thrilled with the way I looked in it.  Still am.  🙂

Post # 6
1370 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’ve never tried on AA, but just to reassue you, I’m an 18 and I bought a fitted dress and it looks great!

Post # 7
726 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I did!! I was a 16 when I tried it on and im so sorry to say, it looked terrible! (sorry didnt even take a picture) I loved tons of other form fitting dresses but this is just not the one. For me it just didnt do anything for my figure, made me feel wider where as all the otehr fitted dresses made me feel slim… everyone could be different but I dont think this one is the best choice for a curvy girl (all my weight is in my but and thighs)

Hope that helps, It is such a pretty dress tho!

Post # 8
3182 posts
Sugar bee

I tried this one!  I was a street size 14/16 at the time I believe.  I liked the 2083 better, but they were both flattering!

Post # 11
Bee
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Historic Lougheed House

@Natalieh86:  LOVE 2083 on you.  So flattering.  

Post # 13
3182 posts
Sugar bee

@eagle: Thanks, it was defintely a top contender for a little while! 

The topic ‘have any size 16/18 brides tried this dress on?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors