(Closed) Have you decided on your theme and colors April 2013 Brides?

posted 6 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Spring green, white and dark purple (accent). Not quite sure on the theme. I was thinking funky modern. I have a really fun dress. 

Post # 4
277 posts
Helper bee

We’ve been debating our color/theme. I originally wanted spring green and blue but he wasn’t too thrilled about that. We did look at ribbons last week at Wally world to get an idea of colors. Had a color four-some that seemed okay in the store but when we got home and started googling images it didn’t seem so hot.

I may drag him to Hobby Lobby this weekend so we can look at different flowers, fabrics, ribbons, containers etc. and try and figure out what we like.

Post # 5
2335 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Greens and ivory, maybe some soft grays.  Going for grand & vintage look, to go along with venue in historic train station.

Post # 6
270 posts
Helper bee

jewel tone blues, purples and silver with hints of green. our theme is a cross between midsummer night’s dream and a venetian masquerade ball. 🙂 so excited!

Post # 7
812 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

We have our theme, a cross between the movie, “Up” and vintage/bohemian.

We do not have our colors and it’s driving me nuts. 

Post # 9
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

hot pink! lol no theme, just black white and pink.

Post # 10
3569 posts
Sugar bee

I’m doing a bright, deep purple as my main color.. and then a pale yellow and cream as accent colors.

Post # 11
528 posts
Busy bee

We do not have a theme, just a primary color picked. We are doing plum. Not sure what other colors we are going to incorporate yet! We still have time to decide! I do like the green and purple contrasting colors look like the above picture!

Post # 12
1281 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

We’re doing royal purple…lots of purple ladies here!  🙂  Our accent color will probably be cranberry

Post # 14
196 posts
Blushing bee

We chose pale yellow and grey. The color inspiration came from my fiances alma mater which are yellow and black, but seen as we are having a morning ceremoney I thought it would be better to choose grey over the formal black.

We are having our reception at a small pre- civil war home. It actually belonged to a female writer who wrote about the war. So for theme we are trying to keep a more traditional yet casual look. Though we do not want it to be too stiff so we are hoping to have a live string band (maybe Jazz) and some cornhole and lounge area set up for the younger crowd.

Post # 15
360 posts
Helper bee

We’re doing Teal, light blue and ivory/off-white. We’re getting married on the beach so we’re sticking to a casual, beachy feel. My bridesmaids are going to wear Teal dresses (Jade by Dessy) and the bouquets are going to be white with light blue flowers. 

For our reception hall, we’re going to do light blue light around the room. All the flowers and linens will be white. Still need to add some teal accents throughout but still working on that. 😉

The topic ‘Have you decided on your theme and colors April 2013 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors