(Closed) Have you ever cheated? Have you ever been unfaithful?

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
  • poll: Have you ever cheated? With any of the following: boyfriend, fiance, husband, SO?
    No, Never. : (232 votes)
    59 %
    Yes, but in a previous relationship. : (101 votes)
    26 %
    Yes, in a current relationship. ( not yet married ) : (45 votes)
    11 %
    Yes, in a marriage. : (17 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 62
    1578 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club

I have never cheated and I never will. (:

Post # 63
    889 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2015 - Diplomat Country Club

I’ve been on both side and altough it was hard we got through it been together 7 years married 3 years. As a woman I did it because something was missing emotionaly between us and i was tired of the arguying and him not fixing it (not an excuse what’s so ever) i wanted things to end didn’t think we could work through what i’ve done but we did and now things couldn’t be better. I guess it really depends how both party are willing to forgive and move on. I live with the guilt everyday but it happened and now moving on with our lives there is nothing i can do to change it plus i was super young at the time (19) I’m 25 now definitly not the same person

Post # 64
    650 posts
    Busy bee

i have never cheated and dont think I ever will

Post # 65
    470 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

Sexually no never. Emotionally I did on my ex husband and I told him I wanted a divorce very soon after.

Post # 66
    328 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

I “intellectually” cheated on my ex. My ex was/is a lovely person but internally he was still the teenager I met when we first started dating and I couldn’t relate to him anymore on any level other sexually and for partying.

I had a colleague at work who I used to talk to over coffee breaks, these coffee breaks turned into lunch, lunch turned into online chatting and phone calls. We’d talk about everything we couldn’t with our SOs (yes he had a Girlfriend too).

Things came to an end when he dumped his Girlfriend but (rather wisely) decided he needed time to discover what he wanted out of life and he put some distance between us too. He told me that talking to me made him realise that he didn’t want to be with his Girlfriend because obviously he wouldn’t be looking forward to seeing me/ talking to me so much if he really wanted her. He also wasn’t sure about his feelings for me. I realised that everything he said applied to me too and broke it off with my ex too. Office gossip was absolutely rife.

Long story short. We decided we wouldn’t work as a romantic couple as we were a couple of dorks who only talked about Politics, religion, culture and “The Golden Bough” (a book we both happened to be reading). Like with my Ex I only connected with this guy on one level. He got a job in Saudia Arabia earning 4 four times more and left. I met my Fiance and the rest is history.

Post # 67
    870 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

No.  The closest I’ve ever come to cheating was having feelings for another guy while the relationship I was in had totally fizzled.  I had been meaning to break up with the guy I was with for a long time (it was long distance and we basically never talked to each other, hence the breaking up), but I kept getting sick and didn’t feel up to calling.  Actually, I had the flu when we broke up and was running a 102 degree fever!  I never acted upon those feelings, but they were there.  But then again, he didn’t tell me he liked guys, so I guess we’re even.

Post # 68
    479 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

No I haven’t I am a bug fan of if I am unhappy then I need to just let it go. No need to hurt anyone or get myself into some crazy drama

Post # 69
    1092 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I never have and would have to much guilt to live with myself. If I ever felt the urge to I would rather tell my husband I was unhappy than to hurt him. To see that look on his face would crush me and forever etched in my mind.

Post # 70
    671 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I cheated on my ex boyfriend (highschool sweetheart-together 8 years) with my now Fiance.

I’d never cheat on my Fiance though. I was just young, and stuck at the time. Not that it’s an excuse, but we were not happy in our relationship, but we were afraid to end it. My ex doesn’t really know that I ever did cheat on him, but now that my Fiance and I are together (6 years) I am sure my ex has some clue as he would go away for 4 months out of the year and I would hang out with my Fiance a lot.

The topic ‘Have you ever cheated? Have you ever been unfaithful?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors