(Closed) Have you ordered from Amanda1986/Design Whimsy on Etsy? Thoughts?

posted 9 years ago in Flowers
Post # 4
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Link?  I’m lazy…………

Post # 6
14183 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’m having 2 bouquets also! my mom made my silk floral bouquet and I’m just in love with it. It’s so pretty and it’s kinda heavy, too. It feels like a shame to throw. I don’t think my guests are going to realize i’m using fakes anyways, and i’d hate to pummel one in the head.

I’m buying a cheap bouquet of pretty bright flowers from trader joes a few days before and tying them up real quick before the cermeony and setting them in water at the reception on my table. iSo, i’ll be throwing a small bouquet of real ones and keeping the one my mom made. She made it FOR me, and she was very surprised and touched when i told her i wanted to keep the flowers she made me. even if they just sit on a shelf somewhere.

And wow. those are gorgeous. Mine are not near that glamorous but now i wish i’d found them! One bouquet is almost my whole flower budget tho, LOL 

Post # 7
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Ah.  Nope.  I just wanted to know what you were talking about.  They’re bouquets made of non-flowers?  Or other stuff?  Can you give her things to work with?  Heirlooms or things passed down through the family?  B/c that would be cool.  I’ve never seen anything like this.  It’s very different.  Thanks for sharing!  I hope someone else can help!!  🙂

Post # 9
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I fell in love with her stuff months ago, but couldn’t afford it, so I asked a dear friend if she thought she could make a similar bouquet for me and this is what she came up with:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1309894023/a=1647753023_1647753023/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

The best part is that I was able to give her brooches and earings from both of my grandmothers as my something old.

The topic ‘Have you ordered from Amanda1986/Design Whimsy on Etsy? Thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors