Go with Belle : (23 votes)
    20 %
    Other (please comment) : (1 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 32
    745 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

I love the way you look in the first one. It makes you look beautiful. I think it’s much more flattering than the second.

Post # 34
    49 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Sometimes people just click yes (or the not nice box) to mess with someone.  Rude, but it happens.  I like the original dress best.

Post # 36
    12 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2013

You look gorgeous in both, i don’t think it would be fair for me to weigh in on the dresses though as Belle was a top contender for me!

Post # 37
    3771 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I like both dresses.. and you look GREAT in both. I don’t think you look ‘wide’ in the first one. But I love the Belle one on you! I think its because that is more my style. Honestly they’re both great, so go with the one your gut is telling you to go with!

Post # 39
    38 posts
    Newbee

I love, love, love your first dress. It’s incredibly flattering on you, the strapless style is beautiful and so graceful with your shoulders and neck (sorry if that sounds creepy, lol). It’s just that the off-the-shoulder style kind of cuts you off on the arm and hides your graceful frame. The first dress also makes you look taller. Beautiful dress, though the choice is up to you, I say go with the first one! It’s lovely!

Post # 41
    9916 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @hiroshymatetrastar:  If you don’t like the way you look in your dress, you should shop around some more.  Maybe try a few other styles and see what you find.  

Post # 43
    148 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

i like both – but it looks like it needs to be fitted and altered, so maybe once that is done it will help your perception ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Having confidence issues…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors