(Closed) Hayley Paige "Star" HP6412

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 46
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
beerandcupcakes: your wedding is so close!!! so exciting!! When you come back from your honeymoon share a picture or two with us 🙂 thanks for sharing the article with pictures of the dress too! 

Post # 47
12 posts
Newbee

View original reply
cierrabear:  I love that color!!! One of my friends just got married and had such pretty blues… I felt like that made it off limits for me! I just had my maids order their dresses and am feeling such a huge amount of relief. I feel like, for me, this dress is really hard to stylize. I kept trying to match the dresses to the venue but kept feeling like the colors looked really weird with the dress. It’s hard too because, aside from photos I have found online of the dress in ivory, I haven’t seen it in real life in the color I ordered. 

I know you guys were talking about shoe colors, what about jewerly? I don’t know if I should go with silver or gold? The photos I have of the dress I noticed that the rhinestones are in little gold container thingies but in photographs I see of the dress it really looks more silver in general.

beerandcupcakes, I really love the dark cove too!!! I fell in love with the “Heidi” dress from J. Crew their fabric is really great quality too. I can’t wait to see pictures too! If you get a chance! =D I’m excited for you! I love the month of May. It has always been my favorite. I think that is another reason I kinda wanted emerald bridesmaid dresses but I ended up going with the color “Angel” from David’s Bridal and did the Versa dress.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_versa-convertible-mesh-dress-f15782

The color is a very very light pink and I think it will be easy to style a little more elvishly (I am such a dork)

You guys have all been so great! I’m glad I stumbled upon this board a while back =D 

Post # 48
141 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
indianniejones:  I know I am going to go with silver jewlery (although I haven’t picked it out yet, eek!) but what is really tripping me up is a veil!! Ivory, white, blush? Have you thought about this?

Post # 49
12 posts
Newbee

View original reply
cierrabear:  I think I am going to do ivory? I really wanted to purchase extra tulle from the same cut as my dress so that it would match but the dress was already so darn expensive. I may end up waiting until I have my dress and going to David’s Bridal or attempting to make one myself? I think if I had picked the color alabaster that blush would look rather pretty! I haven’t seen anyone do that yet? Honestly I would probably go with ivory to be safe though!!!

I found some more photographs online too! I hope this link works! 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.796973627065790.1073742033.174238526005973&type=1

Is anyone else dropping a ton of money on hair and makeup? I found someone I really like but am feeling a little guilty about spending that much money… but now when I look at other portfolios I feel like they can’t compete! 

I think I am going to go silver as well or something with pearls? It’s so hard not having the dress yet! =D

Post # 50
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2016

There was a place in my hometown selling the Hayley Paige Star HP6412 but I wanted to check around online before I bought it. After hours of searching, I found this website that sells dresses online that had it. It’s in Columbus Ohio, I think.  

You can get the Hayley Paige Star HP6412 Here

The topic ‘Hayley Paige "Star" HP6412’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors