(Closed) He finally proposed! MoissaniteCo wed593a eng222a wed513b eng178b reviews PLEASE

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
132 posts
Blushing bee

First of all, congratulations on getting engaged! Such exciting times ahead ๐Ÿ™‚

Unfortunately I can’t help you with the untreated moissanite vs diamond. But the band should be totally fine! Most women have anything from a 1.3 to more than 2mm band. 1.8 is beautiful and dainty and will be completely fine ๐Ÿ™‚

And just one more thing, you know there’s a waiting list for the amora moissanite? I think it’ll take a couple of months for them to be completely restocked. You may not have to wait as long as they’re processing 7.5mm ones first and then moving onto the other sizes. But just thought I’d let you know in case. 

Post # 6
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

1ct Amora.  We bought it loose and Fiance had the setting custom made.  It’s hard to see the detail.  

Post # 8
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Neela:  

Hi Neela!  Actually yes I have weirdly tiny fingers- 4.75 is the size and it’s a bit big.

the side stones were all diamonds from family jewelry- literally my entire family made this ring happen- the millgrain and engraving was done by a local jeweler- perhaps you can see it a bit better in this photo.

as for the stone coloring- it’s ‘fooled’ everyone in that, everyone think’s it’s gorgeous- no one’s asked i’ve not told anyone- aside from the close friends who knew why for practical reasons i felt this was as pretty as a diamond.

The jeweler was even taken back that this stone was so pretty- he was very respectful that i went with a mossiy but had no idea how much they’d come along in recent years- the amora really helps I think. I’ve only seen a 2ct untreated in person besides mine and it was disappointing- it made me panic but alas I feel the 1ct fit my finger and the color is pretty.

I took a really crappy video of the stone, in that, it’s crappy because of low light so you can see what i may look like in ‘bad’ lighting.

hope this helps!

just click and you should be able to view!

http://vimeo.com/61830256

Post # 9
40 posts
Newbee

Neela:  Can you post pictures/video of your ring?  I am considering getting this one as well in 7.5, either round or cushion cut.  What are your thoughts after having it?  Any concerns with the pave? Catching on things?  Too tall?  Too big?  Thanks!!!!

Post # 10
2853 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Neela:  I’d love to see an update as well! How has it held up? Can you show us pics? Any pave probs?

The topic ‘He finally proposed! MoissaniteCo wed593a eng222a wed513b eng178b reviews PLEASE’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors