(Closed) He proposed and its a 2014 wedding :)

posted 6 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Congratulations!!!  We started planning our wedding when we got engaged and that was a year and a half ago.  Some ideas have been changed, but I’m glad we’ve had the time to work out what we really like.  

Post # 4
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

CongratS! I thought I was the Olny 2014 bride lol. It’s never to early to plan… Especially if your a procrastinator like me!

Post # 6
2759 posts
Sugar bee

Congrats! As someone who got engaged a year ago for a 2013 wedding, it’s definitely never too early to start planning but you really can’t set much in stone until it gets closer to the date. Spend your time now looking through websites for inspiration (if you don’t have a Pinterest account, now’s the time to get one!), browse wedding books and discuss what you both want out of a wedding. Since you’re starting SUPER early, you have tons of time to start saving money.

Post # 7
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Congratulations!  We were engaged for 2 years and 2.5 months so I know the feeling of it feeling like it’s so far away.  But trust me…it goes by SO fast!!

Post # 8
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Yes actually! lol, we have been meeting with vendors and scoping out priceing for food and dj services. I work at a venue, and over the last few years I have noticed something… prices olny go up they never go down. (example, a basic package of chicken and fish with potato and veg went from being 11$ per person to 15$ per)   So we are looking at vendors that are willing to play ball with us now. So far we have 3 that are just as helpful as if we were to be married this summer, and to me that is important.

We also are trying to win the big things from bridal shows,  like a videographer lol

Post # 9
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

It definitely goes by fast! And I don’t think it’s ever too early to book your venues! In my area, places book up over a year in advance!

The topic ‘He proposed and its a 2014 wedding :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors