3775 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2004

Gorgeous!  You made a great choice!

Post # 4
1293 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Beautiful choice!! It looks wonderful on you!

Post # 5
1935 posts
Buzzing bee

It’s great he way it is and I think it’s perfect for a garden wedding! If you want it poofier that would also work. both options work.

Post # 6
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Its beautiful, perfect for a garden wedding. 

Post # 7
1663 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

It looks beautiful!  I think it would be perfect for a garden wedding.  Maybe try it with a crinoline for more fullness, and see which way you prefer it?

Post # 8
1115 posts
Bumble bee

Beautiful! I agree that it could go both ways. I am curious to see how it would look with a fuller skirt though. 😉

Post # 10
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@collieblueeyes:  we’re dress twins!! Here’s a picture of me in mine!

I mean, ignore the fact I am a size zero wearing a size 10 and they had to pin the crap out of the back haha. But yay for being dress twins!! I am getting married about a month before you. 

Post # 12
705 posts
Busy bee

I think that it will fit perfectly! It looks beautiful!

Post # 13
23 posts
Newbee

@collieblueeyes:  did you decide whether you were going to add something underneath to make it more of a ballgown? I’ve been contemplating this too! 

Post # 15
23 posts
Newbee

@collieblueeyes:  

I know exactly what you mean about it being a little flat – I almost like that fact with the material being taffeta it almost makes the dress flowy. SO, I’m thinking I’m just going to leave it alone 🙂 

as far as accessories, I’ve got a headband from etsy to bring out the fact I have flowers on the beading in my dress (and it doesn’t photograph as well as it looks in person, ever notice that??) I’m also using the same earrings in the picture below 🙂 They are swarvoski crystals, just like the beading detail — I like to match!

Bridal Headband with Rhinestone Flower and Swarovski Pearls and Crystals by Fine & Fleurie

The topic ‘Here she is! Allure 8802’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors