(Closed) Heartbroken but hopeful for 2013!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@As_You_Wish:  I just almost cried. I am so sorry you are going through this BUT there is hope for 2013! You are so strong and there will come a time when you have a sticky baby! I will be praying for you!

Post # 4
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Awwww! *hugs* I hope, and pray with you too. I am sure you’ll be back here 2013 with good news. Best wishes as you try again next year. Lots of Love.

Post # 5
11752 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@As_You_Wish:  I’m so sorry for your loss. Keeping you guys in my thoughts to get through the holidays as best you can. THird time’s a charm! ๐Ÿ˜‰ You’ll get your sticky baby!

Post # 6
5479 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m sure you guys are beyond devastated, and I can’t even begin to understand what you’re going through.  You have a most fantastic outlook, and I sincerely hope that you get a happy, healthy, perfect bundle of joy sooner rather than later.  Tis the season for comfort and joy, and from what I’ve read, you deserve a lot of both ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
869 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I am so sorry for your loss

Post # 8
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I am so sorry for your loss.  What an amazing sign to see the Hope ornament.  Praying you get your sticky baby next year!

Post # 9
4355 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m so sorry you had to go through another MC. All the best for 2013, hope you get your sticky baby!

Post # 10
3157 posts
Sugar bee

I’m so sorry to hear this ๐Ÿ™ I hope everything works out in the new year and willing you a sticky baby!

Post # 11
4583 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

*hugs* Wishing you joy & a sticky baby in 2013.

Post # 12
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@As_You_Wish:  I am so sorry for what you are going through and what you have been through.  I cannot even imagine how hard this loss must be.  Your positive attitude and outlook for the future is amazing and makes me sure that there is brightness right around the corner for you.  Take care of yourself, and I hope you can find some peace and joy over the holidays.  

Post # 13
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@As_You_Wish:  I am so sorry that you are going through this a second time. You have a great attitude and I am praying that you will be blessed with a little one in 2013. I promise you that all the heartache is worth it when you do become a mom… I will never forget the baby I lost when I miscarried in February, but had it not been for that loss, I would not have the sweet baby I have now (who was conceived soon after my mc). I adore my little girl and know that this is how things were meant to be. I hope you get your sticky baby soon! Is the new OB going to do any tests to make sure everything is okay (thyroid, blood type, etc?). I will be thinking of you.

Post # 14
2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is so incredibly unfair. I’m so sorry for your loss……but glad that you remain hopeful throughout! FX you can heal and try again soon. XOXOX

Post # 15
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m so so sorry! I’m glad you are holding on to hope! As the other ladies have said, I hope you find peace and joy this holiday season.

Post # 16
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m so sorry for your heartbreaking loss.  I’m glad you’re holding out hope (and so is your xmas tree!).

The topic ‘Heartbroken but hopeful for 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors