(Closed) Heel grippy suggestions, please

posted 5 years ago in Shoes
Post # 4
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I use a product called Heel Snugs (i have the same issue, really narrow heels). i just googled and now there are a few products with that name – the ones i use are foam and i get them through amazon. They have a peel-off adhesive back, last for a long time, and can be removed/replaced.

Post # 5
2968 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

i just buy mole skin padding. i can usually find it at the 99cent/dollar store, but you can also buy it at walgreens, cvs, etc. i’m a size 5, so shoes aren’t always easy to find. i often have to settle on 5.5 or 5/6, which are too big, so there’s usually extra space to be filled. i like mole skin because i can cut it however big or small i need and it stays put. i used some in a pair of shoes that i usually wear to disneyland and it’s lasted through multiple trips to the park and several water rides!


Post # 6
3265 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I have the same problem, only skinny part on me are my heels. I bought these sticky Dr. Scholls things that go in the back of the heel. They’re like gel cushiony things and they are amazing. I usually just deal with it for most heels but some pairs there is just no way I could so I turn to those.

The topic ‘Heel grippy suggestions, please’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors