(Closed) Hellllp… Vegas .

posted 6 years ago in Las Vegas, Nevada
Post # 4
48 posts
  • Wedding: August 2008


You don’t need any additional documents if you’re from the UK – just your passports and the two of you to go and get your marriage license. From there you would want to order a certified copy if you plan on changing your name, joining insurance, etc. 

Congratulations and best of luck! 


The topic ‘Hellllp… Vegas .’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors