- 8 years ago
- Wedding: March 2011
Just popping in to say hello! I’ve finally signed up for a WB account after stalking the blogs for months. I am proud to be a March, 2011 bride! (3/12/11!) How’s everyone’s planning going?
So far for us…
- Officiant booked. It’s the same priest who baptised me as an infant. Love it.
- Site booked. Winery in Sonoma, CA. Gooooorgeous old stone buildings covered in ivy. Looong wooden bar downstairs in their tasting room where coctails and dancing will be and then a rustic, barn-like balcony upstairs where dinner will be.
- Photographer booked. The fabulously talented Mrs. Kate Harrison. We just did our e-pics with her on Monday and I can’t WAIT to see how they turned out!
- Catering- down to two choices. We’ve done a tasting with one, am waiting for a final bid from the other to see if we can afford them before booking a tasting.
- Dresses- down to two choices, though I think I know which one I’m going to pick. One is an all-white, empire-waist/Aline with a thick crystal belt around the middle. The other is a very form fitted two-tone (ivory on top/light gold on bottom) sassy choice. I get way more of a spark from the sassy one, but it’s going to really push my budget, depending on alterations costs.
- Cake- have done some research, but not sure yet.
- Paper goods- STD’s will likely be from an Etsy vendor. Invites I’m going to DIY. (Eeeek!)
- Flowers- A very talented family friend who’s a florist is gifting us all our flowers. I’m SO grateful.
- Decor- Hmmm.. working on it. Not sure if I have a completely cohesive plan yet, but I’m gathering bits and baubles as I go along.
- DJ- still doing research.
Can’t wait to share the journey with y’all!