(Closed) Hello Bees! Can you help me describe this hairstyle?

posted 8 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
5273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I may be waay off here. But to me it looks like a loose & lopside french twist. I googled “loose french twist” and I think this pic looks close to yours. Both appear to have that “L” shape, with the expection of the loose hair in this pic.

Do you happen to have another angel of that pic? I’d be curious to see if it is in fact tucked like a french twist.


Post # 5
75 posts
Worker bee

This might be considered a Chignon. pronounced “sheen-yon. There are different variations of it. You may want to try and email a hairstylist and see if they can come up with a name.


The topic ‘Hello Bees! Can you help me describe this hairstyle?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors