(Closed) Hello Detroit & Surrounding Area Brides!! Let’s Chat

posted 9 years ago in Detroit
Post # 3
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hello!!!  I live in Atlanta but work in the Detroit area (long story), while I can’t really help you with alot of Detroit things but I did want to say welcome!!!

Post # 4
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hi! I also live in Lansing and am getting married in the Detroit area (Hartland)!

Post # 5
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’m from the Detroit area (that is where all of my family still is), but currently living in Pennsylvania finishing graduate school, Fiance is in Chicago which is where his job is, and we are getting married in Indianapolis!!! Talk about craziness with planning 🙂

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee

I’m from Detroit and getting married in July so let’s chat away!!

Post # 7
3332 posts
Sugar bee

Hi Everyone! 🙂  @aWiseBrideWelcome!  Where are you getting married?

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee

@Jessie516 my reception is at The Somerset Inn in Troy right next to Somerset mall.  My ceremony is at my home church but we may switch to a garden ceremony at the same venue  I’m so torn 🙁 

Post # 9
3332 posts
Sugar bee

@ aWiseBride— What a cool venue!  I know we originally had a church wedding planned, but the church fell through (long story short–although the church was available, there were no pastors available to marry us).  Instead, we ended up getting having our ceremony at the same place as our reception (The Michigan Union) and it was actually the best thing ever.  It was so nice that people didn’t have to go anywhere in between and it made logistics really easy.

Post # 10
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2011

@cjaetwo  where in florida are you from? i lived in orlando for the past 4 years and am new to MI too! how is your wedding plan coming?

The topic ‘Hello Detroit & Surrounding Area Brides!! Let’s Chat’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors