(Closed) Hello fellow January 2015 brides!

posted 5 years ago in January 2015
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Hi Winterbride 25, my fi and i have also picked january 2015 as our wedding month.  On the 17th to be exact πŸ™‚ we have booked our venue.. but thats all for now!! Have you started planning?

I’m from Australia so i will be a summerbride lol .. hopefully it wont be too hot! 

Post # 4
981 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Hi,

Me and my Fiance also picked january 2015 the 31st, it just seemed the best choice coz i want a winter wedding and it gives us more time to save :-).

I got a bit carried away and have pretty much decided on everything already haha. what about you’s have you started planning……i wont admit it to my Fiance but i actually really love this whole wedding planning thing.

Post # 6
981 posts
Busy bee

@winterbride25: i’m a proper saddo! i have my dress on order, its completely different and way more expensive than what i origionally wanted, so i pay off a bit each month to the shop and as soon as it’s paid they order it *excited*.

Post # 8
308 posts
Helper bee

Hi ladies!!

We’ve been engaged for a few weeks now! Our tentative date is 1/3/2015 πŸ™‚

We haven’t yet booked our venue, but we’ve made our short list. We’ll be booking our venue in July or August at the latest.

Fiance and I are debating the entire color scheme, but we know that cream, tan, and green(s) will be involved.

I’m in the process of making our stationery suite.

I’ve gone dress shopping but I want to wait another 3-6 months until I’ve seen all the new fall/winter gowns.

So basically we have a lot of ideas but nothing is set in stone yet! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
175 posts
Blushing bee

@lemiller:  Thats our date too!

@winterbride25: I’ve started planning and I’m already feeling the stress. We have out of town guest and im worried about our date being close to the holidays and people taking time off or tix being to expensive. 

The point of having a long engagement was to save. Which I’m quite proud of the Fi and I for doing so well so far. We were engaged Dec. 14, 2013. The venue we want wont book us out this early so its hard to book the other vendors. -__-

As a photog I’m REALLY feeling the pressure of making it fabulous on our budget, since I’ve become close to past brides of mine and most of them will be attending the wedding.

Rant over lol. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 10
308 posts
Helper bee

Well, I’m officially a planning fanatic. In the last two weeks, I’ve:

-managed to land a GREAT deal on the reception venue of my dreams. (We’re going in three weeks to officially sign the paperwork.) Yay!!

-made our save the dates and our invitations.

– tried on and promptly fell in love with a dress that is twice my dress budget. oops.

-moved our date to 1/18/13. as it turns out, it’s a Sunday… but it’s the day before MLK day, which is a holiday πŸ™‚

How’s the wedding planning going on your end, ladies?

Post # 13
981 posts
Busy bee

@lemiller:  Well i have feel in love then out love then in love then out of love with my venue because i think it may be to small but i’m trying to keep costs down so i don’t want to book seperate day and evening reception spaces even though i did a bad thing and had a look and promptly fell in love with a beautiful old ballroom.

A lovely bee has offered to draw me and my Fiance as superheros to go on our invites and i have booked my photographer and my cake lady.

so up and down really…but no matter how stressed i get i still can’t wait to get married πŸ™‚

Post # 14
175 posts
Blushing bee

@winterbride25:  yes! I’m so happy just say 18months! I was so excited I made this lol

Post # 15
981 posts
Busy bee

ha love it πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Hello fellow January 2015 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors