(Closed) Hello fellow January 2015 brides!

posted 7 years ago in January 2015
Post # 61
980 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Well after moving our wedding to November 1st 2014 due to some crappy circumstances we have now had to move it back to January 31st, which i am a little bummed about but hey at least i get to see in the last of the planning with you lovely ladies. 

Post # 62
2697 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Hello! I just found this thread. We’re getting married January 31. Sooooo excited!!

Planning is coming together very well. The only big thing we still need is the DJ. I’m wearing my moms dress and having it altered to be ore modern. We’re having a woodland wedding… obviously as you can tell by my name with rustic glam. So think natural woods, moss, antlers, burlap, with creams, blushes, pinks, golds, lace and pearls.

I’m excited!

Post # 64
Bee
103 posts
Blushing bee

Is it just me, or does January feel like it’s sooooo far away?  We planned a 2 year engagement and even though I’ve only got just under six months to go, it seems like a long way off. 

Post # 65
2697 posts
Sugar bee

Ladies! I ordered our invitations yesterday!! So excited!

Post # 66
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015 - chruch

Jan 3rd 2015 bride here!!! My count down timer says 4 months 19 days! Yayyyyy!!!

Post # 67
233 posts
Helper bee

Hello Fellow January Brides!  Just wanted to check in and see where everyone is at… it’s coming up pretty quickly now!  We have our wedding invitations and photographer and dress and venue!  We just ordered our wedding bands yesterday… it’s getting real!  I can’t wait to be a MRS and see a wedding band on my fiance!

Post # 69
7 posts
Newbee

My name is Andrea Maitland and I have worked in the Event Planning & Special Events industry for several years and am looking to gain a better understanding of the current issues facing this industry and to also find solutions to these problems to help consumers when selecting an Event Planner or Decorator for their event.

Complete the survey below and the First 10 Respondents will win a $10 coupon to A Dream Paperie shop on Etsy!  https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ADreamPaperie

Survey Link – https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7QKYDGR

The topic ‘Hello fellow January 2015 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors