(Closed) Hello March 2011

posted 8 years ago in March 2011
Post # 3
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Me too! 🙂 I can’t wait to really get started on the planning!

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee

March 5 2011 here Smile

Post # 5
14 posts
Newbee

hellloooo!! im excited and ready to plan as well!!!

kind of over whelmed by everything…

but i already have my colors and randomly enough an idea of my centers for the tables!

Post # 6
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I am also a March 2011 bride. I am deep into the planning process. We already have our venue, my gown, the guys tuxes picked out and made a deposit, and I am getting ready to make my girls gowns. I have also completed our “WE DO” letters for the guest book table and then they will be transferred to the gift table and I made my girls jewelry and a ring box. I also have my shoes and my girls shoes. Our save the date magnets will be here some time next week and I hope to send them out by mid February. I am waiting on a couple of addresses before I can send them out.

Post # 7
337 posts
Helper bee

You are doing great! 🙂 I had a dress I thought was the one and then since seeing the new 2010 dresses want to try some on to make sure it is the one.

We’ve got our ceremony site, but are trying to find a good reception site for exactly what we want!

Can’t wait to really get into the wedding planning though!

Post # 8
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hey everyone! I am a March 19, 2011 bride! So far, I have purchased my gown & yesterday we put our deposit down on our wedding venue for both our ceremony and reception! I will be looking in to photographers soon & booking one within the next few months. Everything else will probably wait until closer to our date. I look forward to talking with everyone! 🙂

Post # 9
293 posts
Helper bee

Hi girls!

mmm31911… We are date twins!!

I am planning a March 19, 2011 wedding as well!  So far we have our photographer and florist booked (family friends) and I’ve picked out my dress and my girls’ dresses but we haven’t purchased them yet.  Our colors are black, ivory and purple! I’m touring what I think will be our venue on Thursday this week!  I’m so excited.

I’m looking forward to chatting with everyone…

Post # 10
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011 - The Providence Biltmore

March 26!!!  We have our venue, photog, viedeog, church, dress, DJ, and I just started to purchase samples and stamps for the DIY invites.  I’m so glad to see March 2011 Brides.  When did you all become engaged?  We got engaged 12/12/08!

Teacher Megs and engagedtomybest friend-  Date Triplets!!  Why’d you choose 3/26?

Post # 11
15 posts
Newbee

March 12, 2011! We have our catering hall, the church, and the band. I’m hoping to get the photographer, videographer, and florist next!

Post # 12
19 posts
Newbee

We are also March 19, 2011 — when we were picking our date among the list of open dates at our venue, I realized 03/19/2011 will be a full moon!  I’m hoping we can somehow get some cool full moon photos!  We just signed our venue contract.  Other than that, we asked our officiant and are currently looking for a photographer.  It seems so far off so I’m not sure what else we should be doing!

The topic ‘Hello March 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors