(Closed) HELP!

posted 8 years ago in Catholic
Post # 3
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

My nephew just did one that was all day saturday so there are some out there.  Did you already talk to your priest?

Post # 4
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Definately first point of call should be your priest. Engagement encounter isnt required here in Australia – just pre-marital counselling (which can be as short as an hour depending on your priest) 🙂

Sorry I cant be more helpful!

Post # 5
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

This all varies by diocese as they have similar but yet different requirements. The church you’re getting married at will have all that is required and how/where to go to accomplish it.

Post # 6
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

It turned out to be cheaper and less time to do our pre-cana through a different method. But like most PP’s have said, you need to contact your priest first. When we signed up for our class that was the first question asked. Ours also required us to complete the foccus first.

The topic ‘HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors