• poll: Which dress?
    A : (57 votes)
    73 %
    B : (21 votes)
    27 %
  • Post # 4
    1325 posts
    Bumble bee

I love the first dress. I just asked my boyfriend for his opinion and he said that he LOVES  the first dress too, which is very strange since he generally hates texture on wedding dresses. He can’t stand lace dresses, but dress number one was great in his opinion!

Post # 5
    2077 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

The first dress is one of my favorites of all time (I tried on the tea-length version of it and LOVED IT)!

Do you have any pictures of yourself in the dresses?

Post # 6
    5 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2011

LOVE the first!

Post # 7
    654 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Those are completely different styles.  Without knowing a thing about you or your wedding, I couldn’t possibly suggest which you should pick.  Maybe you should give more info, or just choose for yourself which fits your vision better.

Post # 8
    548 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@Upcomingbride:

I voted 2. It’s a little hard to say because there isn’t a pic of you in the first one but the second dress shows your beautiful figure, it is clean, elegant and just beautiful! I would go with #2 but that’s just me… for me #1 is a bit too puffy and too much going on at the top of the dress.

Good luck choosing, it’s hard!

Post # 9
    15 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2011

They are both beautiful, but very differnent.  What is your venue like?  What type of wedding are you having?  I am having an outdoor ceremony in the spring and decided to go with a dress that seemed to be more “garden” appropriate.  I think you have to decide which one goes with your wedding style.  Either one would be fantastic.

Post # 10
    1398 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I gotta say, I’m all about A-if I were thinner and didn’t have to worry about parts hanging out all over, that’s what I would go for. But you need to pick the dress that sings to you. If you can’t make up your mind between these two, maybe there is another dress waiting for you.

Post # 11
    401 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

Both are beautiful, but I can’t take my eyes off of A! (And I am not the “go all gaga over wedding dresses” type!)

Post # 13
    4546 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

I LOVE the first dress…but it’s hard to make a call because there’s no picture of you in the first dress! You look great in the second dress though!

Post # 15
    15 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2011

You look fantastic!  Go with the first one.  It will look beautiful in that venue.

Post # 16
    548 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@Upcomingbride:

I voted #2 but now that I see this picture you are beautiful in this one too!!! After seeing the venue I think #1 will match better… but again both look so great on you!!!

The topic ‘Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors