(Closed) HELP!!!

posted 8 years ago in Music
Post # 3
1315 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I think we’re keeping it fairly simple: the Ave Maria will figure somewhere. I have to check out our church’s sound system, but I think my Sinead O Connor cd will be getting a day out – there’s this one song, ‘In This Heart’, where she sings with a Gregorian chant type male voice choir, no musical accompaniment at all, and hopefully I’ll use that as my processional. Otherwise? No clue.

If you’re semi- or not- religious, there’s a Nick Cave song which would be wonderful played by a man with a piano – ‘Into My Arms’. I think I’d prob be pushing it a little too far to have it!

Post # 6
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

If you’re not into traditional wedding music check out the vitamin string quartet. they take popular songs and turn them into “classical” sounding music. I’m thinking about using some of their music in our cermony.

Post # 7
1166 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@Miss.Lace: It would help to have some info about your wedding setting/theme/etc. Traditional or modern? Church/religious or non-secular? Outside or inside? City/country/beach?

My wedding party walked to “Lucky” by Jason Mraz (a little-known English/Spanish version) and I walked to “I’m Yours” also by Jason Mraz (a live version with a guest drummer that gave it a tropical vibe)…

Post # 9
5654 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

Our Ceremony Songs are:

Bridal Party: I Will by the Beatles

Me: So Are You to Me by Eastmountainsouth

And the a Worship Song: Love Like Fire by Hillsong

The topic ‘HELP!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors