(Closed) HELP!

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

*waving* Hey fellow June Bride!!!

Do you have to have a MOH? I’m not giving titles.

Post # 4
9053 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I would probably go with Randi.  Especially if you’re hoping for your Maid/Matron of Honor to take the lead on planning your bachelorette party, and want something of a more adult variety.

I also never really consulted any of my bridesmaids on anything I picked for my wedding other than their dresses. 

Post # 5
533 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I don’t really think there are any set rules that you even have to have Maid/Matron of Honor.  If you don’t feel comfortable picking one over the other, pick both or even opt for having all of them as Bridesmaids.

I am super close to 2 girls, so it was easy for me to make them both Maid/Matron of Honor.  My Fiance was having a hard time picking a “best man” from his group (he didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings) so he has them all as groomsmen.

Make your own rules – as long as you feel confident and happy in the decisions you make!!!  Good Luck!

Post # 6
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

id go with Randi.. im kinda in the same situation and i chose to go with my best friend. even though we dont talk and hang out as much she still knows me the most and we do get together its like highschool all over again. she lives about 50 min away from me and is married and has 2 children. i have a full time job so its just kinda hard for us to get together. i guess its really just up to you no one can help you choose.  good luck!! its a toughy i know!!

The topic ‘HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors