(Closed) Help!

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

What about doing greens in with the flowers so you don’t have the stark white/purple contrast? You could even use succulents.

Post # 4
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I know you already have your tables, but I posted the two pics for the flower colors.

Post # 5
2442 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

For flowers, do bouquets with purple and another color that is bright and summery. Maybe purple and yellow or maybe a multicolor bouquet.  Don’t drive yourself crazy looking for purple table cloths.  White will be fine.  Purple flowers are easier to find than purple tablecloths.  

Post # 6
7694 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@Issared:

I ordered overlays from http://www.weddingdirectlinens.com  They were a perfect color.  I think white with green would be beautiful! FYI-My daughter got married on Aug 23, and they had dahlias which come in every color imaginable, so if you want more color you might consider those.  We were lucky enough to live close enough to a dahlia farm and all the dahlias cost only $70.00   Oops sorry about the huge photo

Post # 7
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

these are really pretty

i love this table setting – you could switch the blue for purple

or a take on this with your colors

i love the purple table cloth here – too much going on though with the shelving, but i loooove the cotton

Post # 11
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

@Issared: i think you could do white table clothes with purple runners or visa versa – or even scrap the table cloth and just do the white runner with some purple accents

The topic ‘Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors