(Closed) Help!!!

posted 7 years ago in Family
Post # 3
3520 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

If he wants something other than a courthouse wedding, he needs to get off his butt and help you.  End of story.  (((hug))) I’m sorry you’re going through this; your wedding should be happy!

Post # 4
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

@MrsLongcoatPeacoat: Truth!

I think a destination wedding is right up your alley – that way you only have to save enough for your dress, flight, stay and possible packages (which sometimes include your stay) – let his family pay their own way if they want to be part of your wedding day 🙂

Post # 5
7291 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m a palm beach bride and the venue scene is sparce and  expensive, I feel for you !

Well ultimately it is up to you guys, but keeping in mind your new family is important since they will most likely be an integral part. Are his family against you in general or they just want to take their time?

The reason for a courthouse wedding soon would be for just to be married? or is there some advanadge like financial etc ?

I’d look into friends and families homes for a private reception and consider the beaches and stuff for a nice ceremony. Most churches are expensive !!

What ideas do you have so far?

The topic ‘Help!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors