(Closed) Help!

posted 7 years ago in Food
Post # 3
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

is it like an elegant, sorta formal backyard wedding or is it more of a casual scene?  for frugal + casual, you could do barbeque maybe.  burgers and dogs and chicken breasts and stuff.  i’ve seen this very well done in the past.

Post # 4
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

EASY!!! BBQ! go to your local meat market, grab some skirt steak, salmon, hot dogs and burgers. salads, cakes…..i went to a back yard bbq wedding and it was a BLAST!!! with amazing comfort food!

Post # 6
1046 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@luvmyDwight:

can your Fiance smoke a bunch of things? That way he can put the food on 8 hours ahead of time if necessary and all someone needs to know how to do is watch the temp gauge and open/close vents =D

Post # 7
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

what about a spit? i ask because my brother has a amazing one that everyone uses, just put joints of beef/pork/lamb/chicken on it and it cooks with min effort and the chef only has to check on it and slice it up.  otherwise what about some food stations, one being cold ham with cheeses, another being mash & roasted veggies, another being pastas so a little bit different than the usual bbq but the food is hardy and filling

The topic ‘Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors