(Closed) HELP! 2 DAYS TILL WEDDING & BM GOT THE WRONG SHOES!

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
2859 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden

Is it really that big a deal if the shoes aren’t exactly the same? How different are they?

With two days till the wedding, I think you need to chalk this one up to a loss and just let it go. There are much more important and positive things to focus on right now.

Post # 4
2775 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Yeah, just let her wear the shoes she got.  Nobody will notice, and at this point, it’s not worth stressing over.

Post # 5
722 posts
Busy bee

I agree- no one will notice unless they are dramatically different- like all the bridesmaids in pumps and one in cowboy boots.

Post # 6
1927 posts
Buzzing bee

Yup just stick with the shoe she has.  No one will notice and there are way too many other things for you to think about 2 days prior to your wedding.  I promise you will enjoy the day just as much without her shoes matching.

Post # 7
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Just let her wear it! Nobody will know/care. I promise. Not worth stressing over!!!

Post # 8
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I agree with the bees, don’t stress about this!  You have so much going on, this won’t be a big deal.  If she dies whatever shoe she has to match the other girls, no one will notice.  No biggie, seriously.

The topic ‘HELP! 2 DAYS TILL WEDDING & BM GOT THE WRONG SHOES!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors