(Closed) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Themes
Post # 3
46402 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

What else are you looking for? Where do you need help?

Have you decided what color for tablecloths? Are you renting or do you need to buy them?

Ditto for napkins.

If you have submersible lights, you must be using vases for centerpieces. What are you putting in them?

Post # 4
1269 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

If most of what you have is turquoise already then run with that, I wouldn’t really add fushia personally, maybe keep to turquoise and neutrals. 🙂 It depends how you put it all together but I find things blend better when you pick one strong colour to focus on and let others form a solid backdrop.

Post # 7
1269 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

In equal parts, definitely, you have to have one dominant colour. You can always do white flowers too and bring you colours in with a ribbon on the vase. If you love the fushia flowers I would keep fushia accesories to a minimum if at all with the turquoise. 50/50 would be kinda early 90’s, same reason you should probably nix one colour (just from a general rules of aesthetics POV). One dominant colour, one or none small accent colour with neutrals is usually best.

Post # 8
1141 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Turquoise and white or ivory would be very fresh looking. I’m not a fan of the other colors with it. I have seen some really pretty pics of these though, very pretty!

The topic ‘HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors