(Closed) HELP!!! :(

posted 6 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2008

@brttnyhrrll:

So I am assuming these labels are not the easy peel ones?  If thats the case, steam will loosen the labels from the envelope but it will take along time.  

Post # 5
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Downtown 202

Do you have a spare envelope that can be used instead?

Post # 6
2616 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

how many envelopes did you do these too.?

Post # 7
5183 posts
Bee Keeper

Could you just leave them where you put them?

Post # 10
2616 posts
Sugar bee

i would buy envelopes from micheals( they have either a 20 % off total purchase or 25% off purchase – possibly jo ann fabrics coupon that they will take( it starts on thursday)

use the envelopes u “messed” up with for thank u cards for bridal shower or wedding gifts that u get.

Post # 11
2616 posts
Sugar bee

@brttnyhrrll:  but other addresses will be going on the envelope… only wedding invites have the return sender address on the flap on the back side. rsvp cards are suppose to be like any other mailing… return address in corner and address it suppose to be in the center…

Post # 13
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I read somewhere awhile ago to put them in the freezer for awhile and it will come apart, i’ve never actually tried it though.

Post # 15
1562 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I think your only option might be to get new envelopes.  Were they lined?  Or can you just use whatever envelopes you find that fit?

Sorry this happened to you – it sucks.  🙁

Post # 16
2616 posts
Sugar bee

i thought you said you put the stamp on the rsvp’s in the wrong spot not that the actual invitations were put in the wrong spot….

your guests address goes in the return to sender spot. your address goes in the center( of the rsvp envelope). you put both rsvp,that envelope and the invite inside the main envelope….main envelope should have ur address on the flap at the back of the envelope. with only the guests address in the front center.

The topic ‘HELP!!! :(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors