(Closed) HELP!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
326 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Personally?  I like the look of some nice blingy earrings and a bracelet – I don’t think dresses with a sweetheart neckline need a necklace, and I don’t like looking too done up – especially if your dress has some beading under the bustline.  Depending on how you do your hair, you could do something like the girl in the picture – or just a simple clip in the back if you wear it down. 

Post # 4
902 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I think using similiar to what the model in the picture has on would be perfect.  That dress is beautiful and one that I am wanting to try on but I don’t think they make in my size 🙁

Beautiful, can’t wait to see pics of you in it 😀

Post # 5
1542 posts
Bumble bee

I’d go for small earings like the one’s the model’s wearing but an awesome statement necklage like the one Mrs. Snapdragon from the blogs wore on her wedding day.

Post # 6
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I agree with Olive. No necklace=  Hollywood Glam! Great dress BTW!! Love it!

Post # 7
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am also a fan of a good dangly earring and a bracelet that go together but arent matchy matchy if that makes sense. I could picture it with hair up and soft as in the picture or even half up half down. Enough of it pulled back though to show off the earrings. There are honestly so many options with that dress. Have fun and experiment if you can!

Post # 8
1542 posts
Bumble bee

Like this:

This of course depends on the lenght of your neck.

Post # 9
902 posts
Busy bee

Ooh gosh I do not agree… I think a big statement necklace would totally draw attention off the dress.  That necklace in the picture above *sorry* is an eye sore for me.

Post # 10
7649 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

There is so much going on with the dress I would say keep the necklace small and the eearings fairly the same. If you like pearls a nice pearl necklace would look lovely with it, but keep it simple with such a beautiful dress.

Post # 12
765 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I think a simple strand of pearls and earrings would look perfect with it. A bracelet if you wanted it. 

That dress is stunning. Do you have pictures of you in it? 

The topic ‘HELP!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors