(Closed) Help!

posted 5 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
3627 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I don’t think you should do pink or brown snowflakes, but what about adding white as one of your colors?

Post # 4
45659 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Ivory or champagne would look nice with your color scheme.

Watch for Christmas decor to go on sale. They usually start marking down well before Christmas. Buy inexpensive snowflakes, spray paint them ivory then add champagne glitter while the paint is still wet.

Find the biggest ones you can and hang them from the ceiling- even just over the head table or sweetheart table.

Have you decided on centerpieces yet? You could do wintery looking branches in vases by painting the branches with white glue then sprinkling with epsom salts or fake ice crystals that you get at Michael’s or any craft store.

If you are having floral centerpieces, just insert a few snowflakes on pics.

If you want some drama, you could spray paint some tree branches white-8-10 feet tall-secure them in  a pot with plaster of paris and place them om either side of the entrance to the reception. You could add the same ice crystals or champagne glitter and perhaps use an uplight at the base of the tree.

On a completely different tack, you could use snowflakes as charger plates.

The topic ‘Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors