(Closed) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2589 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

First of all, paragraphs are your friend.

Secondly, taking parental custody away (even if the parents are willing) is not NEARLY as simple as “signing the paper”.  It will involve court dates, meetings with social workers, and likely lawyers and a CPS case worker and investigation.  If you can’t get in touch with the parents, you need to call the police or CPS and report child neglect/abandonment. They will tell you how to proceed from there. 


The topic ‘HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors