1765 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I would keep your original dress… there is a reason you fell in love with it! 🙂

Post # 4
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia

Keep your dress. No one knows the designer names or style names or even the style of dress except other brides!

On your wedding day, there is no one to compare you to – wear what you love and what makes you feel beautiful!

Post # 5
1663 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I would stick with the original, too!

Post # 6
11752 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

keep your original. Especially if Kendra is the other – Kendra is very popular as well. I know 3 people who wore it this year.

No one will notice. Dresses look different on every bride.

Post # 7
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I can completely empathize!  After having a hard time finding what I wanted a coworker told me about the store she had found hers at and I ended up accidently trying on her dress and falling in love with it.  Ultimately, I didn’t buy it, but it was more because of the price and I was able to find an almost identical dress that I ended up liking better for half the price.  Knowing that someone else in my world had worn the same dress was a factor for me though as well.  However, if you are in love with Adorae get it.  You will make the dress look different than others who have worn it so wear what you feel the best in!

Post # 10
4439 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall

I’m a curvy bride wearing Adorae so I’m biased.  There’s another thread on here about brides struggling with wearing Adorae when it’s so popular… lemme see if I can dig it up:

What is it about the Adorae?

Post # 12
11272 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

stick with your original dress.

The topic ‘HELP!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors