(Closed) Help!!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Pets
Post # 3
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m no expert but it sounds like he just had a stomach ache.  Puppies eat everything they can so he probably ate something that upset his stomach.  I think it sounds like a good sign that after he threw up he took some time, then ate a little and then went to sleep.  I wouldn’t worry unless it keeps happening for a few days.  Then I’d take him to the vet!  Also if he has worms that could be something upsetting his tummy!

Post # 4
2891 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

The fleas can be treated with diataneous earth right now. I have dusted puppy at 1 wk. The worms might be what is making him sick and he probably needs a good dewormer. I don’t know why the vet said he is too young. 

Post # 6
5475 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

Dogs puke from time to time, and it’s usually no big deal BUT make sure someone actually SEES the dog poop sometime today.  Dogs will eat anything and everything, even if it upsets their tummy or blocks them up :/  He could have eaten something that has blocked his intestines which will cause him to throw up what he eats (because it has nowhere else to go).

If he poops, he is probably ok.  If he is acting listless or lethargic and isn’t pooping, or straining to poop but can’t, then it’s time to run to the vet.

He probably just ate too quickly or got into something that gave him an upset tummy though.

The topic ‘Help!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors